Sign in to follow this  
mbuckner

goblin state park - utah

"they said they noticed a precariously perched boulder that was loose and worried it would fall on someone."

"At first, they almost left the rock, Taylor said, but after seeing a large group with several small children pass below the rock and gather at a nearby formation for a photo, they continued to worry it would tumble onto the nearby path."

after watching the video, i don't buy their BS for a second. i think they should be prosecuted.

What a couple of dirtbags! Setting a nice example for the kid with them.....NOT!

Curly

I hope they prosecute the guy to the fullest and that he loses his privilege of being a boy scout leader in the process. He is no leader of young men, and I hope that those boys on that trip learn a lesson about 'how not to be'.

I feel like writing a letter to BSA as well as the authorities in Utah. What a poor example of an outdoors man.

I call BS. I hope they do prosecute them.

I feel like writing a letter to BSA as well as the authorities in Utah. What a poor example of an outdoors man.

Please do. I will be writing one myself. :mad:

It looks like they're taking on a political position (lying through their teeth). Here's an article with some interview after: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/19/charges-possible-for-boy-scouts-who-toppled-utah-rock-formation/

I really liked the following quote: "This is about saving lives," Dave Hall, who shot the video, told The Associated Press on Friday. "One rock at a time."

Yeah, he was out there "saving lives". Not only are they dirtbags, but lying ones at that. But, I guess I expected no less.

What a jackalope, git a rope!