Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

1/25/2014: Mud Springs Trail, Near Fountain Hills, AZ 4x4 Difficult

Hehe, I thought that was you :)

Its official, I'm in for this run. Everything worked flawlessly on Lower terminator.

2093900048_tablemesa221.thumb.jpg.15d25c9f8dda4e272a776b0d045cc22c.jpg

I didn't make the end last time I ran Mud Springs, nor did the other VJC group that tried a week before I went (they were airing up in the dark IIRC). Tough trail, and I certainly second the thought that it is nice to be back to the highway after this trail. It is funny that I have the same out-of-town meeting on the 25th that I had the last time a group went.

Maybe you should pretend your sick and run this with us. George:cool:;);)

I am afraid I am going to have to back out of this one. I do believe the kids have been bitten with the flu bug. Sorry about that. This is a trail I have been wanting to run for a long time.

I am afraid I am going to have to back out of this one. I do believe the kids have been bitten with the flu bug. Sorry about that. This is a trail I have been wanting to run for a long time.

Wow, really sorry you can't make it, but thank you for letting us know. We're hoping to do some more runs up there this year, so hopefully you can make one of those.

Please confirm the following people for this run:

LO PHAT

SCOT68

Matrix311

gearhead (riding with LO PHAT)

Please confirm the following people for this run:

LO PHAT

SCOT68

Matrix311

gearhead (riding with LO PHAT)

Yay! :D

SCOT68 and I will be meeting at the Quik Trip gas station on Ellsworth and University around 6:10 am. From there we will travel up Ellsworth to Bush Memorial Highway. Gearhead will be meeting us at the 87 and Bush Memorial Highway, and the three of us will then wait at the usual spot for the rest of the group.

Anyone else on the east side is welcome to join us on this route. Just be sure to let us know in advance so that Diane isn't worried when she takes a head count at the Shell gas station. ;)

Please add TreeKiller to the list! :cool:

SCOT68 and I will be meeting at the Quik Trip gas station on Ellsworth and University around 6:10 am. From there we will travel up Ellsworth to Bush Memorial Highway. Gearhead will be meeting us at the 87 and Bush Memorial Highway, and the three of us will then wait at the usual spot for the rest of the group.

Anyone else on the east side is welcome to join us on this route. Just be sure to let us know in advance so that Diane isn't worried when she takes a head count at the Shell gas station. ;)

Please add TreeKiller to the list! :cool:[/quote

Thanks for letting me know LO!

So I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed 7AM at the Shell on Shea and will meet:

theksmith

scottL

Rush

Matrix311

TreeKiller

I'll call you as we're leaving the station and start shouting out on CB channel 4 as we approach the bridge. :cool: