Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

JK Wranglers explode when driven on sand?

Bzzzzzzz...Wrong. I would say YJ was, but with those darn headlights they will never get the vote. :D

There is nothing cooler than a CJ7. :cool:

Both wrong! Both have leaf-spring suspension all the way around - ride like a buckboard wagon! And although the CJ's sported some strong v8 engines, they were carburated and would often either flood-out or lean-out on hills.

TJ's Best they made;)

Ah, the best of all worlds! Nice smooth supple suspension on coil springs all around, and fuel the injected (many say bullet-proof) inline six. Bada-bing, bada-boom! :D

So really the XJ should get everyone's votes. Coil springs and leaf springs together, a nice ride, two doors or four doors, square headlights, a fuel injected bullet-proof inline six engine ... what's not to love other than the lack of a real frame?

Both wrong! Both have leaf-spring suspension all the way around - ride like a buckboard wagon! And although the CJ's sported some strong v8 engines, they were carburated and would often either flood-out or lean-out on hills.

Ah, the best of all worlds! Nice smooth supple suspension on coil springs all around, and fuel the injected (many say bullet-proof) inline six. Bada-bing, bada-boom! :D

THE best Jeep BAR NONE… Is one that is paid for and is not broke… :eek::D:P

So really the XJ should get everyone's votes. Coil springs and leaf springs together, a nice ride, two doors or four doors, square headlights, a fuel injected bullet-proof inline six engine ... what's not to love other than the lack of a real frame?

So what you're saying is I own 2 of the BEST Jeeps ever made? Yup! I would have to agree with that! :D

BOOM! OB1 for the win!

I vote for the FC, pure sexy!

What does a working jeep look like?

Now that is a good question.

I have to agree here.

Phat, don't forget cruise control, factory center console, cupholders, power windows, more space for groceries.. Well, at least yours still has that perfect wheelbase for rockcrawling left on it:D

Plus there are workarounds for that whole "lack of a frame" situation.

LJ. With a LS 6.2. Easily the winner.