Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Vanity Ham Call Signs $$ Website

Congrats on getting yours D…;)

I tried it, but it's a confusing mess to negotiate, for someone who does not regularly play on the FCC site. Thought I had it searched out, and submitted what the site said was available, but 6 weeks later, it was rejected, as not being available… Screw it… Will stick with the one that was assigned to me…

You requested invalid call signs.

Diane, this is the site i mentioned this weekend - just leave the "suffix" box blank and press the "search" button to see everything available (or coming available): http://www.radioqth.net/vanity/available?option=P13

Congrats on getting yours D…;)

I tried it, but it's a confusing mess to negotiate, for someone who does not regularly play on the FCC site. Thought I had it searched out, and submitted what the site said was available, but 6 weeks later, it was rejected, as not being available… Screw it… Will stick with the one that was assigned to me…

FWIW, I had the same problem with the FCC website OB. I went to the website Kristoffer suggested above and it was much easier.

You requested invalid call signs.

Seems the Gubment came to the same conclusion. :roll eyes:

As I stated… The FCC's website is typical Gubment crap… Chock full of rules & hoops to jump thru, and difficult as HELL to negotiate… :mad:

Perhaps you play on it enough to know how to negotiate it, but it's absolutely a POS and a P-poor excuse for an occasional user website. :roll eyes:

FWIW, I had the same problem with the FCC website OB. I went to the website Kristoffer suggested above and it was much easier.
Thanx D…:) I'm done… Will keep what was assigned… ;)