Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

96 cherokee in North Phoenix

0212141631.jpg?gl=US

saw this parked next to the Napa Auto on Bell Rd. near 28th street today. a guy came out of the shop while i was taking the pics and said he was selling it for his friend. he said that everything is supposedly good except some tires are really worn and there's a crack in the bottom of the front window on the passenger side. said it needs a detail too, but it actually looked pretty nice inside to me considering the year/mileage.

just posting it here since i know it's hard to find a good used 4x4 these days. has a phone number in the last pic...

0212141631a.jpg?gl=US

0212141631b.jpg?gl=US

Mason was looking for one, he's already saved up $2,200 too. Except now he wants a '90's Acura Integra:(

Mason was looking for one, he's already saved up $2,200 too. Except now he wants a '90's Acura Integra:(

i used to want an Integra like that, back when i was a punk-ass ;)

get him into a Audio or even a VW instead! like this: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/4331485304.html

That Mistsu. looks a lot like the old forward control Jeeps.

Curly

02-jeep-mighty-forward-control-opt.jpg.2549abebdfcbef59053a60b31485e1f2.jpg

That Mistsu. looks a lot like the old forward control Jeeps.

Curly

Tim,

Those size vehicles are the US equivalent of pickups and light duty work trucks in many 3rd world countries. They were first imported stateside, for use in large manufacturing complexes to supplant the need for something a little more robust than golf carts for the maint crews. They also gained popularity as delivery vehicles in crowed inner city areas, like NYC, Chicago, etc…

I was thinking the same thing… IE: THAT is what you need to build for Brady… :D;):cool:

ha, i like the idea - could be a mobile rock crawling tree-house camper thingy

ha, i like the idea - could be a mobile rock crawling tree-house camper thingy

EXACTLY… Now go get it and start the tree-house, crawler, Lambo wanna-be, etc. etc. etc. everyman's project for Brady… You KNOW you wanna… :D:D:D;)

i used to want an Integra like that, back when i was a punk-ass ;)

get him into a Audio or even a VW instead! like this: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/4331485304.html

Therein lies my problem. I used to HAVE a 1990 integra back when i was a punk-ass. A few weeks ago when we were driving to get lunch, Mason pointed one out and when we got back home i showed him a couple old pictures of mine:

image_zpseb11ac19.jpg

I also bragged to him about the cars' coilover suspension w/ adjustable dampening Tokico shocks, 18" wheels on 35 series tires & full custom exhaust i had on it, subsequently planting the seed of want:rolleyes:

0ac78bfb-c711-4e42-97b7-18bdf0b6c530_zpsb3f43bd4.jpg

Interesting to see you post a CL add w/ an '02 Audi. I used to own a green 2002 3.0 when Mason was just a lil' pup too. I hope as he gets closer to driving age his vehicular desire will swing back toward jeeps or something easier to work on other than Acura's or Audi's.