Sign in to follow this  
abetterview

A Better View Auto glass

Hello everyone! Me and my Wife (Bryan and Jennifer) are the proud owners of 'A Better View Auto Glass'. We're located in Glendale, Az. A Better View has been in business for about 5 years; although we've been in the glass business for over 20 years. We are a very small company (just me and the wife). We've been servicing the FJ Cruiser peeps at azfj.org for the past 5 years with great success and pride helping them out with all of their glass needs.

Now we would like to extend our services to Offroad Passport people also. We do offer cash (that's right, no BS and cash in your hand) incentives to use us as a way of saying thank you.

We don't do mass advertising, our customers are our advertising. We offer free, Valley-wide service, and we work with all insurance companies, as well as very good cash prices.

We have a lifetime warranty on everything we install, and will always take care of you. Feel free to get a hold of us and we will be happy to answer any questions for you.

We look forward to servicing your community! And just to say thank you for allowing us to join your community here's a special for everyone: $50 bucks cash for every windshield replaced now through the end of the month!

That's right! We'll give you 50 bucks in your hand at the time we replace your glass, not a gift card or buy one get one free dinner; $50 bucks in your hand.

And if you have a FJ Cruiser, We'll give you $100 bucks!

A Better View Auto glass

623 204 5609

Hi Bryan and Jennifer! So glad to see you guys on here and thank you for servicing our members!

I know a lot of us need new auto glass, and when YOU do, please check out A Better View Auto Glass in Glendale.

Even if that seems like a distance to drive, you should consider their discounts to members - especially FJC owner members!

Maybe we can get them to run deep Jeep discount prices soon!

Welcome 'A Better View Auto Glass'! :cool:

Drive, we come to you free of charge we have even been known to do repairs on the trail.

Welcome! Glad to know someone in the auto glass business for my needs.

Welcome! Glad to know someone in the auto glass business for my needs.

Thank you very much

Thanks Bryan and Jennifer for a great job replacing the windshield on my LJ.

Awesomeness! :cool:

you are very welcome glad to see you again

Bryan and Jennifer came out to Ahwatukee and put a new windshield in my XJ. They arrived when promised, got it done quickly and it looks great! Thanks guys!

you are very welcome

always glad to meet people from the site

thank you very much for giving us a chance to earn your buisness