Sign in to follow this  
lofreqjeff

TRAL Volunteer Event-Apr 26

As some of you may know, I volunteer with a group called Tonto Recreation Alliance (TRAL):

http://www.tontorecreationalliance.org/

On Saturday April 26th, we are holding the first 'Vendor Day' event at Lower Sycamore where we are inviting all vendors in the metro Phoenix area that have anything and everything to do with the off-road community - sales, service, fab, clubs, etc

Here is the flyer for this event:

TRAL_Vendor_Day-2014_zps553d2630.png

We encourage everyone who is interested in making a difference to join TRAL. There are no requirements to become a volunteer other then a desire give back and help make a difference!

If you have any questions about this event or TRAL in general, please feel free to contact me here or at 480 209-5815; jlabelle1016@gmail.com or Charlene Osuch at 480 586-8180.

Hey Jeff,

George and I will be there representing ORP!

It would be awesome to see other ORP members there so come on out you guys!!! :cool:

i'm 99% sure that i'm in too!

I will be there volunteering. I went with the group last weekend updating trail numbers off of Hewitt Station Rd. Good folks for sure.

Thanks Dave!

I have been volunteering with them for over 2 years and you are right on - awesome people! Rich is so great!

Are you a registered volunteer? Rich had asked for all registered volunteers to signup for this event on the TRAL website.

If not, you can email him directly (rich_smith@cox.net) and let him know you'll be there. He is trying to get a solid head count for food - they are providing breakfast for volunteers then lunch for everyone.

And thank you for volunteering!! See you there!

Hey Jeff, no not registered yet. Have to attend the volunteer meeting next month, but Rich said it was no problem to come out and help out. See you on Saturday....

Thanks Dave!

I have been volunteering with them for over 2 years and you are right on - awesome people! Rich is so great!

Are you a registered volunteer? Rich had asked for all registered volunteers to signup for this event on the TRAL website.

If not, you can email him directly (rich_smith@cox.net) and let him know you'll be there. He is trying to get a solid head count for food - they are providing breakfast for volunteers then lunch for everyone.

And thank you for volunteering!! See you there!

Hi Jeff, so I guess we should be there at 9 since we're not volunteers? I'm not clear on the program or schedule.

Diane - I assume that as well - I will reach out to Rich and Charlene to confrim. I'll let you know for sure today.

Here is the reply I got from Rich:

They should show up by 9:00 at the latest, earlier if they want breakfast. Registration and breakfast is from 7:30 to 9:00.

Do you think they'd be willing to have some extra passengers if needed on the trail run?

I will be rolling out there by myself this time so I'll have at least 1 seat open in my truck, unless a couple people want to ride along in the back but that can be pretty dusty - unless it rains.

I'm not sure what trails they are plannig, but I would think they will organize multiple trail runs for all vehicle types from easy to not-so-easy

I'll be there around 7 - Rich asked me to just head down the hill and wait at wash. he said that they will have someone at the enterance to give directions for those who need it. But if you know where you're going, feel free to come on down!

We'll check out the event :)