Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

1/3/2015: 5th Annual Holiday Party Trail Ride BBQ Gift Exchange Cookie Contest 4x4 Moderate

I just signed up for the premium membership, so I would like to attend the trail ride. That is if there are any spots left open. I'm looking forward to being down in the warmer weather, and the fantastic Arizona scenery. Not to mention meeting some of the people that I've been reading about on the forum.

I wanted to join in on the trail ride over near Superior, but I think I'm too late to sign up for that trip.

I just signed up for the premium membership, so I would like to attend the trail ride. That is if there are any spots left open. I'm looking forward to being down in the warmer weather, and the fantastic Arizona scenery. Not to mention meeting some of the people that I've been reading about on the forum.

I wanted to join in on the trail ride over near Superior, but I think I'm too late to sign up for that trip.

Nice! I'll add you to the list for this trip, and there's still an open spot for that one over near Superior, so sign up and grab it!

I just discovered that the tread for the trip to Superior was accidentally closed. I re-opened it. There's still an open spot if you'd like to grab it. Sorry for the confusion. :)

I better not try to go on that trip. My jeep broke down before we left home, so we came down in my van. And we're using my son's bone stock xj, without any tow points in front. Thanks for the update though, it sounds like a fun trail.

I better not try to go on that trip. My jeep broke down before we left home, so we came down in my van. And we're using my son's bone stock xj, without any tow points in front. Thanks for the update though, it sounds like a fun trail.

That is Bad Luck, Bob. :cool:

We pre-ran the trail yesterday, it's exactly as described in the original thread; easy with a few rocky areas, a water-crossing or two and some brushy areas. George did some clearing with his trusty machete; however, some slight AZ-pinstripes are almost guaranteed. But there is no sliding death-hill!

attachment.php?attachmentid=2543&stc=1&d=1419781687

Offroad Passport is supplying Burgers, Hot-Dogs, Buns, Grill, charcoal and a cook!

Post to this separate thread to let us know what you're bringing for the POTLUCK: Holiday Party Planning Signup

DSCN7872.jpg

We'll be there if there's room for another jeep!

That is Bad Luck, Bob. :cool:

I agree,

my user name is appropriate.

We'll be there if there's room for another jeep!

Adding you to the list!