Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Sept 5 - 7, 2014: ORP's 5th Annual Cinders Event, Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Mod & Easy, Improved Campground

Does the RV site include hook up or not?

I was not sure after seeing an additional cost to bring my truck camper and then "No hook up".

Thanks.

There are no hook ups. The only reason trailers are additional cost is because it's taking up space and space is limited.

Is anybody else having trouble viewing the Navajo permit application? All I get is a black pdf page even if I go directly to the Nation site. Guess I'll skip that part of the trip.

Is anybody else having trouble viewing the Navajo permit application? All I get is a black pdf page even if I go directly to the Nation site. Guess I'll skip that part of the trip.

I added another link to the first post hoping to help you out Marcus. Click here, then click 'requesting permits' http://navajonationparks.org/permits.htm

If that doesn't work, I think you might have popups blocked on your computer. So worst case scenario, let me know and I'll bring you a hard copy to the trip in 2 weeks, you can fill it out and mail. Let me know!

I just got a call for the Navaho Permit lady (I checked the Little Colorado River box and mailed it to Cameron, AZ) that they no longer "cover" the grand falls area. She is mailing my check back and told me to call 928-686-3227 for more info. Anyone else run into this?

-Sarah

I just got a call for the Navaho Permit lady (I checked the Little Colorado River box and mailed it to Cameron, AZ) that they no longer "cover" the grand falls area. She is mailing my check back and told me to call 928-686-3227 for more info. Anyone else run into this?

-Sarah

Yep, me just now. I'll call the Leupp office and see what they say.

Updated the first post:

Grand Falls trip Details:

Grand Falls is located on the Navajo Nation, which requires each person obtain a Back Country Permit.
  • Permits are only $5.00 Per Person, Money Order or Cashier's Checks ONLY.
  • Click here to print the application, fill it out and mail in: http://navajonationparks.org/pdf/camping411.pdf
  • If you can't open the file above, try clicking here, then click the 'requesting for permits' link: http://navajonationparks.org/permits.htm
  • UPDATE: MAIL APPLICATION TO PO Box 5428 Leupp, AZ 86035
  • Allow 3-4 weeks for processing!

Please add NAU4x4 to the event. I'll get you a head count in the next few weeks.

I added another link to the first post hoping to help you out Marcus. Click here, then click 'requesting permits' http://navajonationparks.org/permits.htm

If that doesn't work, I think you might have popups blocked on your computer. So worst case scenario, let me know and I'll bring you a hard copy to the trip in 2 weeks, you can fill it out and mail. Let me know!

Diane. Un-blocking the pop-ups didn't do anything for me. Can you please bring me a hard copy to the Rim trip?

Diane. Un-blocking the pop-ups didn't do anything for me. Can you please bring me a hard copy to the Rim trip?

I'll do that Marcus. I'll bring a stack of them. :)

Please add me to the "tentative" list.

Damn, thought it was getting moved forward :( Wont be able to go, Grunt and I were all excited to debut the rigs together. Can't wait to see pics though.

Wait, so you're saying Grunt's almost finished with the motor swap in his yj:eek:

fenderoff2sm.jpg

• Like 1