Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Sept 5 - 7, 2014: ORP's 5th Annual Cinders Event, Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Mod & Easy, Improved Campground

I want to go so bad ! :( maybe next year... have fun up there !!!

I'm out. My sinuses are so infected that I can't drive safely. I'm such a wuss. Growing old sucks. Have fun!

Loaded up and ready to roll. Be safe driving up everyone.

Benny.

MadDog is here and we're loaded up. Leaving early...diddling around on the way...hope to hit the camp at noon.

20140904_184834.thumb.jpg.5a5733dc7ece1c0499eba4966499aba9.jpg

I'm out. My sinuses are so infected that I can't drive safely. I'm such a wuss. Growing old sucks. Have fun!

bummer man, but yeah you don't want to drive up in elevation like that with your head clogged! i HATE sinus infections!

MadDog is here and we're loaded up. Leaving early...diddling around on the way...hope to hit the camp at noon.

i can't see maddog in that pic, there's a giant RV in the way!

I'm sorry you can't go! Feel better buddy, sinus infections suck!

Big Bummer we have both come down with the flu so have decided to stay home and not share the bug with you all, will miss you all but hoping you have a great time!

Thanks, Mark :o

Big Bummer we have both come down with the flu so have decided to stay home and not share the bug with you all, will miss you all but hoping you have a great time!

Thanks, Mark :o

So sorry to hear you guys got sick! We'll miss you!

Will probably have to wait til noon to get the kids out of school then we're headed up. Oh, do we need to bring a grill?