Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Sept 5 - 7, 2014: ORP's 5th Annual Cinders Event, Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Mod & Easy, Improved Campground

I have been scheduled for an event at work tomorrow, and cannot make the Cinders. :( :( :( :(

Will probably have to wait til noon to get the kids out of school then we're headed up. Oh, do we need to bring a grill?

There's a built-in grill for community use. :)

I have been scheduled for an event at work tomorrow, and cannot make the Cinders. :( :( :( :(

BOO! Thanks for letting us know though.

I am packed, now waiting on co-pilot to arrive from School. See you all soon!

Kevin

Pit stop! Hour to go

Hope you all enjoy and have a safe weekend at the Cinders and good luck to all in the salsa contest. I wish I could make it, maybe next year for the 6th annual.

Gypsy

In following ORP tradition we wanted to let ya know we got home OK! Hope it doesn't rain on you like it did us on the way home or like it is now that we're home.

Have fun, be safe!!

Got on the freeway in Flagstaff at 5:30am and made it back home at about 9:30am so we picked up the dogs from daycare before taking Sarah to the airport. Thank you all for a great time as it always is at this event! It was awesome to see old friends and meet new ones as well!

Dennis dropped us at the ranch about 11am.

all is well.

thanks for everything, it was a lot of fun.

Thanks everybody for letting us know you made it home intact. What a great weekend! We made it home around 1:00 and got everything unloaded and put away. Relaxing and looking at pictures now, we got some good ones! Hope somebody got pictures of us getting blasted by water balloons, I got some of you ganging up on us. ducksface probably had something to do with it. :)

Picture thread soon! G&D