Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Sept 5 - 7, 2014: ORP's 5th Annual Cinders Event, Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Mod & Easy, Improved Campground

So still can't get a freakin permit for the Grand Falls trip. Got a call from the Navaho Parks and Rec who now claim the fee is $12. I had sent a money order for $10. They don't take CC so I have to send a $2 money order to: Navaho Parks and Rec, PO Box 2520, Window Rock, AZ 86515.

They evidently want to make it challenging for anyone to visit. Hoping to get this permit before the trip in September.

Would be awesome if their website had the correct address and fee information.

-Sarah

So still can't get a freakin permit for the Grand Falls trip. Got a call from the Navaho Parks and Rec who now claim the fee is $12. I had sent a money order for $10. They don't take CC so I have to send a $2 money order to: Navaho Parks and Rec, PO Box 2520, Window Rock, AZ 86515.

They evidently want to make it challenging for anyone to visit. Hoping to get this permit before the trip in September.

Would be awesome if their website had the correct address and fee information.

-Sarah

They called me too. Send another $14; it's 12 per person. She said they've updated the website with the new info.

Think we should bail and think of something else to do? We'll probably get to Grand Falls and it'll be dry anyhow...

::frustrated::

I vote "screw 'em". A dry waterfall isn't worth the hassle.

Sign me up please.

Benny.

Put us in. Check will be in the mail sooner or later.

Sam

Please put me down as tentative. Thanks

the only places we have went in that area is Locket Meadow and through Shultz pass up to the towers overlooking flag

I requested on the 2nd page, to be added. There now may be a work conflict with the dates.

Can you add me and mark me down as tentative, please?

I requested on the 2nd page, to be added. There now may be a work conflict with the dates.

Can you add me and mark me down as tentative, please?

Oops, sorry I missed you Grunt! Adding you NOW!