Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Sept 5 - 7, 2014: ORP's 5th Annual Cinders Event, Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Mod & Easy, Improved Campground

Address first page;

P.O. Box ???

Good catch! I didn't know it hadn't copied in. I just updated the 1st post, and here it is also:

Offroad Passport

P.O. Box 20011

Fountain Hills, AZ 85269

I have two large bags and two 5 gallon buckets of charcoal I want out of my garage. I plan to bring all of it. That should supply a bunch of people. I only use it for dutch oven cooking so I won't be using any.

Benny.

I have two large bags and two 5 gallon buckets of charcoal I want out of my garage. I plan to bring all of it. That should supply a bunch of people. I only use it for dutch oven cooking so I won't be using any.

Benny.

Sweet! I'll update the first post deleting the need for charcoal then!

Ready to send in payment! Shall I assume PP cost same for my kids age 13 and 15 ?

Ready to send in payment! Shall I assume PP cost same for my kids age 13 and 15 ?

No, kids are FREE!

Good news! Its 2 adults in the mail. Kids are excited! Can I park a 2nd car with the jeep at campground? Its a small crossover.

Good news! Its 2 adults in the mail. Kids are excited! Can I park a 2nd car with the jeep at campground? Its a small crossover.

It depends on how things look when we get there. With the # of RVs & trailers this year I have a feeling it's going to be tight. You might need to put the car in over-flow parking nearby.

Which loop do we have reserved?

Which loop do we have reserved?

East Loop.

I rarely have to work weekends, but they've scheduled a big project for Sept. 6/7. I'm trying to get out of it, but move us to Tentative at this point. I'll know in a couple more weeks if I'll have to cancel going to the Cinders or not.