Jump to content

Clifford: dzJeepChic's '92 XJ [ongoing project]

Recommended Posts

FWIW:  Those types of electrical connectors are know as "Weather-Pack" (due to the moisture sealing design (note the orange/pink seal.  there is also a similar seal where the wires on BOTH ends of hte connector enter into the connector).

An online search for weather-pac connectors will yield what you seek.    ;)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...