Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/18 - 9/20/2015: 6th Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

Hi all, happy to announce we'll finally be able to make it this year. We won't be camping, but we'll be there for the rest!

Hi all, happy to announce we'll finally be able to make it this year. We won't be camping, but we'll be there for the rest!

Woot! See you there!

anyone else bringing childrens?

Brady will be with us and we're borrowing a friend of his for the weekend too (both 10yo boys). i know, i know - i can't believe another family would trust US with their child either! ;)

so who will they have to play with?

Brady will be with us and we're borrowing a friend of his for the weekend too (both 10yo boys). i know, i know - i can't believe another family would trust US with their child either! ;)

I'm told I'm really immature at times, if that helps! :D

I'll most likely bring my father - the kids have school on Friday :(

I'll most likely bring my father - the kids have school on Friday :(

yeah i'm coming up early Friday afternoon and Aimee and the kids are driving up separate after school gets out.

FYI - we don't have a run or anything planned specifically for Friday, you can come up anytime after 2PM (the campground isn't ours till 2).

Our 2 nephews and my son are coming along, the younger one is probably the only one to play though.

Diane, my son and his new wife are coming. I think his name is Pacman2440. He is having trouble logging in

Diane, my son and his new wife are coming. I think his name is Pacman2440. He is having trouble logging in

Okay, thanks for letting us know. The more the merrier so it's okay if they just show up!

He is a basic member. He has the GC trailhawk