Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/18 - 9/20/2015: 6th Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

Looks like I snapped a cv while I was testing the 4wd. I'll try to meet y'all out there once I put a new one in.

Back home! Thanks to Kris, George, and Diane for putting this on!

Made it home in one piece. Thanks everyone for a great time and some wonderful raffle prizes!

We're home safe and sound; unpacked, stuff stowed for next time, and showered. Whew, what a blast this weekend was! Thanks to everybody who came out to play and show your support of Offroad Passport. This year's event was well attended and there was a nice mix of people young and 'older', long time members and brand-new members! It was really nice to see everyone. Picture thread coming soon! G&D

Thank you all for a great event! Nice job yet again, D/G/K! See you all on the next trip.

Back home. Had such a fun time. Pictures up tomorrow.

We're home, unpacked and showered too - took the scenic way down 89A and stopped in Sedona for some lunch, Mackinac Island fudge & Sanders fudge.

Thank you everyone for such a great time! Its nice to see familiar faces and see new ones around the campfire.

Home and unpacked. We took an extra-scenic detour back through both National Monuments (Sunset Volcano and Wupatki). Pictures tomorrow. Jeanell likes the t-shirts!

Kevin

We had a GREAT time hanging out with you guys! Thank you so very much for your hospitality, for warmly welcoming me into the group, and for putting on such a fun event!

I'm looking forward to the next run.

Thanks again,

Kevin - KOR