Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/18 - 9/20/2015: 6th Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

It's starting to look like Christmas in July here at Offroad Passport Headquarters, and we're getting really stoked about this year's event! Be sure to check out all our great sponsors' web sites, like their facebook pages, etc.. show them some love! These are this year's sponsors so far...

daystar_big.pngkevinsoffroad_big.png ironrockoffroad_big.png

spiderwebshade_big.png

barlowadventures_big.png poisonspydercustoms_big.png teraflex_big.png

extremeterrain_big.png shockstrap_big.png pma4x4_big.png

jpfreek_big.png funtreks_big.png

Car haulers an extra $20 or just RVS and campers?

Car haulers an extra $20 or just RVS and campers?

The main factor at the campground we rent is limited parking space, so yes, it's $20 extra for any trailer, camper, RV, car-hauler, etc. We're trying to fit everyone into a limited space, so when people bring travel trailers, RV's, and car haulers, there's less space for the rigs to park, and that's why we charge extra for that. Parking is limited to the paved areas in a campground loop where people can park, with surrounding forest to pitch tents. It's best if people can park near where they pitch their tent. There is a small over-flow parking area adjacent to the group-site where you may park tow-rigs and trailers (first come first served) in which case we'd waive the extra $20.

Cool. If I trailer up I will sleep in the Ram :-)

Please add me to the attendee list.

Mike

Johnpa would like to attend

Johnpa would like to attend

Cool, adding you to the attendee's list.

I started updating the attendee's list indicating pre-payment for camping as I receive it.

this year's loot for the raffle is really impressive (the grand total of available gift certificates alone is rockin, not to mention an LED LIGHT BAR and other NEAT stuff)... bring your dollars and help support the site/club.

also please bring your entries for the Salsa contest - this will probably be it's last year!

Well, I had planned on making this trip but I found out that I was one of many scammed by a auto recycler, here in Phoenix. We were all quoted a certain mileage, then after sale and scanning the PCM, the mileage is in fact at least 3 time more(200,000+.) The year they stated was not even the same. They have since removed their Facebook page and Craigslist adds and are in hiding. The counter guy, Marco, tried playing like he did not know, the mechanic hit him with receipts showing his deception, and Marco panicked when he was told the VINs are etched into the block. I have all the necessary mounts, etc. and had coworker coming this week to weld it in.

Hopefully I can get my money back and find a new(complete) motor in the next couple weeks. I am very frustrated as I have been waiting almost six year to have it running.

Well, I had planned on making this trip but I found out that I was one of many scammed by a auto recycler, here in Phoenix. We were all quoted a certain mileage, then after sale and scanning the PCM, the mileage is in fact at least 3 time more(200,000+.) The year they stated was not even the same. They have since removed their Facebook page and Craigslist adds and are in hiding. The counter guy, Marco, tried playing like he did not know, the mechanic hit him with receipts showing his deception, and Marco panicked when he was told the VINs are etched into the block. I have all the necessary mounts, etc. and had coworker coming this week to weld it in.

Hopefully I can get my money back and find a new(complete) motor in the next couple weeks. I am very frustrated as I have been waiting almost six year to have it running.

sorry to hear that man, that sucks seriously hard.

you must get to the cinders somehow though, even if it has to be in a cab!