Sign in to follow this  
Catfish

Just Another Guy from Tucson

Howdy all and thanks to WideJ for posting on JKO I learned about this group. Been roaming the trails from Montana to Baja for twenty years in a variety of jeeps or anything else I could drag across the dirt. Currently wheeling a JKU with my nine year old son and looking forward to some exploration oriented runs. We like to camp, explore ghost towns, dig for rocks and other trailside shenanigans. We also hike, fish and do some boating.

For those on here I know my reputation precedes me, for the rest of you'ze....don't believe any of it:cool:

Cheers and Happy Trails

stuck.jpg.135f1932374e78da93ecb25b045ce711.jpg

DSC04064.thumb.jpg.4e6158736236e0705a1044e98c263253.jpg

Me too. I was born there anyway. Welcome.

Welcome from the Oro Valley area!

^^^ Known as WideJ on JKOwners Forum. Welcome to our forum Catfish! You should have no trouble finding shenanigans here!

^^^ Known as WideJ on JKOwners Forum. Welcome to our forum Catfish! You should have no trouble finding shenanigans here!

I was like, "Who's WideJ?" Great other name Bradywgn71! My alter user id I hope to use someday is 'Permanently-Disconnected'. :rolleyes:

Welcome Catfish! Hopefully you'll find a trip you're interested in so we can meet out on the trail!

Welcome to the site, see you on the trail.

G :cool:

welcome! my Brady is 9 years old as well... he comes on some of the runs, if i can tear him away from his ipad then he actually enjoys sticks, rocks and dirt still too!

see you on the tail!

Thanks for the welcomes......It would be really great to meet another nine year old on the trail. My son's only complaint is when the doors are off the ipad is harder to concentrate and hold onto:eek:

Welcome from another Tucsonian! I hope to see you on the trails soon. Nice JKU!