Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

5/16 - 5/17/2015 Overland Expo West, near Flagstaff, AZ

Is anybody from Offroad Passport attending the Overland Expo West this year?

Details about the Expo: http://www.overlandexpo.com/

I plan on going every year but something always comes up and I have yet to make it. Maybe this year.

Benny.

We're probably not going to attend the Expo again this year. We've done it the past two years.

planning to go up for half a day, probably on that Saturday

We've never been and are thinking of going for a day. We'll post when we know for sure. :)

I went in 2013 and 2014. I plan on going again this year. Usually I'm there for 4-6 hours on a Saturday. Sometimes I return on Sunday.

Good info here on the Expo and what to expect. http://www.overlandexpo.com/west/

We haven't done the classes before but it is interesting to do a half day and see the vendors. Soemtimes you can find good deals there.

Went last year half day Fri and Sat. Will probably go again this year, we'll stay in Flag.

It always falls on the same weekend as the AEN-MAR picnic in Payson. I might have to head over to Flagstaff for part of the day.

Mike and Sandy expect to try for Saturday. There's snow in the forecast so we plan Friday night in Flagstaff. Probably camp in the area Saturday night. It will just be really cold. Then expect to travel north for a week around the southern end of Canyonlands, up through Moab and down the other side, Hanksville, Escalante Zion and back to San Diego. Or maybe come back through Flagstaff. Any way the wind blows.

See you there maybe. We'll look for Clifford.

Mike and Sandy