jburns

it aint a TJ. but i kinda like it!

this is it so far.

in the future...

iceland offroad- winch bumper and fender flares?

rear bumper with tire carrier?

kevins offroad or iron rocks long arm suspension

upgrade the shocks

lights

rock lights

air tank setup?

the list goes on and on! thankfully i can't get too crazy on the options like i did with my tj? but i think i made a good choice? more room, a v-8, and i can actually hear myself unlike in the tj! haha

ive always had a white jeep, so this is the 1st for me. looks good clean, but even better from the trails.

DSC02196.thumb.jpg.c437a297874e2d1e9077302ed324f7f2.jpg

Nice Jeep! d :rolleyes:

looks good... as far as suspension, i run the clayton (which what kevin's sells), and i couldn't be happier... it's solid stuff. however it will cost you abut $1000 just to install since it is all welding and cutting. the iron rock offroad stuff gets really good reviews as well, and can be bolted on and then later if you really start beating up on the rig you could weld it on to re-inforce it... just some things for you to consider!

Good looking rig.

Kevin's Offroad is here local isn't he? Does ORP have a partnership with him?

well... figured id just update on this thread...

but i switched out my 04 grand cherokee to an 07 jeep commander... this was my 1st choice when i got the wj. so after seeing a few too many wjs with some of the things i was wanting to do to mine. i figured i oughta just get a commander.

so i got a sliver one, 4.7, no sunroof (all the reviews and utube videos i saw about them worried me).

now all i have to do is lift it! just trying to decide on what i want and tires... soon as i get them i'll get a picture on here...

also, as soon as i can i'll have to re-order some decals to put on...

Cool, can't wait to see pictures of it. Is that what you're bringing on the Mojave Road trip? Oh, and we answered your pm re: decals. Windshield banners and the round decals are all still available.

d :rolleyes:

yup... hopefully by then i can get a lift on it and some tires on it... i forgot what it was like driving a jeep at stock level... haha. yup, saw the response on the decals as well. thankyou

got me a winch and bumper on the way for the commander... figure a 10k lb winch is good enough to get me out of trouble? got 3wks till the bumper comes, and i couldn't resist putting the winch on just to do it! looks nice :) if i didn't have a flimsy bumper on it (if thats what its called?) id go play! but something tells me id rip the front end off??? like im worried! its a jeep right?

hey sweet, can't wait to see pics!