Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

John Mayer rolls into the new year in a new EarthRoamer

attachment.php?attachmentid=2546&stc=1&d=1420069179

according to John Mayer's Instagram account, he's the latest celeb to take up an interest in overlanding - with a brand new Earthroamer...

“I am a proud owner of this most formidable go-anywhere, live-anywhere vehicle. One year and many meetings in the making, she’s all mine. Completely hand built in Colorado by extremely talented and innovative men and women. Who knows where I’ll end up next.”

it appears he's already been enjoying it at Joshua Tree NP, while doing a little song editing from the luxurious yet capable 4x4 RV.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2547&stc=1&d=1420069272

if you're jealous and just can't wait for a hand built one, EarthRoamer does currently have 2 certified pre-owned units ready to go for around $350,000...

mayer-earthroamer.jpg

mayer-earthroamer-editing.jpg

I don't know who that is, but he has deep pockets and I hope he loves the outdoors as much as I do. Maybe we'll meet him on the trail.

G :cool:

Wouldn't it be cool if JT inspires his next album? I love John Mayer, and although George doesn't recognize the name, he likes his music also. Wouldn't tons of money be awesome? :)

I saw my first earth roamer in the wild (kinda...on I-10) yesterday. I asked my son to take a pic, but apparently he didn't know how to use his new phone yet...

I've seen them before at Overland Expo, but I'm fairly certain that's the first one I've seen out side of that.

I don't know who that is, but he has deep pockets and I hope he loves the outdoors as much as I do. Maybe we'll meet him on the trail.

G :cool:

I don't know who that is either but you are correct. Only dudes with deep pockets can lure a woman like this into their hotel room:

o-KATY-PERRY-GQ-570.jpg

Hopefully she'll be with him on the trail too.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/katy-perry-john-mayer-hookup/