Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Offroad Passport Holiday Party 2015 Pictures

Offroad Passport's Holiday Party 2015 was a huge success! Held at a new place with no threat of going up and down the 'sliding death hill' we had a large turn out. We shared lots of food and laughs and as usual, the gift exchange was cut-throat. Congrats to kaspily for winning the cookie contest - those were amazing!

I became so wrapped up in the festivities (not to mention I couldn't find my camera after getting everybody parked) that I didn't take any pictures at the actual site! Here's one at the air-down to get the thread started, I'm counting on all of you to fill in the blanks, please.

DSCN7934.JPG

Thanks everyone who came out for this event. Because of you it was just a lot of fun!

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=252

lichen - i missed the story on that one, what happened?

thanks everyone for coming out, had a great time as always - and special thanks to you all that brought food, it was delicious!!!!

Evan's tree, didn't that turn out great?

10419453_941512685859840_969590279057336552_n.jpg?oh=33f188fa17c92bf7e5f26fb22b09611b&oe=5532FF60

Well I want to say that I am a forgiving person, and do not hold it against any of you for stealing all those wonderful gifts from me....It helps that I have opened one of the gifts and am enjoying it! -and its not the tire plug kit....LOL!

Di- is there an easier way to upload pics besides using photobucket?

smiles, ladybug

Well I want to say that I am a forgiving person, and do not hold it against any of you for stealing all those wonderful gifts from me....It helps that I have opened one of the gifts and am enjoying it! -and its not the tire plug kit....LOL!

Di- is there an easier way to upload pics besides using Photobucket?

smiles, ladybug

We use Google Picasa. You download the program. Then it can automatically upload photos or you can tell it which ones. Then you send a link to whole album or you can do individual photos. Very similar to Photobucket or Flickr.

Link to the photos we took: https://picasaweb.google.com/110968346826086888564/2015ORPHolidayParty?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKuygsuj84GdhwE&feat=directlink

Group shot:

DSCN6708.JPG

Fun in the water:

DSCN6731.JPG

Thank you to the grill master and everyone who brought such yummy food. I really want that cheese dip recipe.

DSCN6763.JPG

DSCN6759.JPG

The gift exchange and all the steals was super fun:

DSCN6776.JPG

Jeff celebrating victory after he stole "my" table:

DSCN6789.JPG

Thanks again to everyone for a really fun day! I had fun driving the trail out and really need to steal the Jeep more often from Chris!

Di- is there an easier way to upload pics besides using photobucket?

smiles, ladybug

Photobucket is actually the easiest one to use IMO because you don't have to click the picture icon on the forum when you're adding them to a post. When you click the link in photobucket and it says 'copied', it includes image tags, so you just paste it into the post. But I also use picasa.

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=259

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=258

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=257

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=256

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=255

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=254

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=253

lichen - i missed the story on that one, what happened?

thanks everyone for coming out, had a great time as always - and special thanks to you all that brought food, it was delicious!!!!

A large branch jumped out at me. Normally, the mirror would just fold in, but this one destroyed the mirror, pushed in the door, and now my window will only go up about 4 inches. Hopefully it's just because the weather stripping in pushed down into the window track. Stupid Smoyota.