Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

YouTube: Rat Rod Jeep Death-Wish Trip! - Roadkill Episode 15

David Freiburger claims that this road trip on this episode of Roadkill is the most stupid thing that he and Mike Finnegan have ever done. Freiburger wanted to do a Jeep trip, so Finnegan bought an old Willys flatfender - one that had been turned into a two-wheel-drive rat rod using some very sketchy fabrication. The guys made it semi-safe, then hit the road to drive to the Desert Bar in Parker, Arizona, where they sold the Jeep to a guy for the price of their bar tab. Watch to see the crazy fun in the scariest vehicle ever on Roadkill.

Roadkill appears every fourth Friday on the Motor Trend channel. http://www.youtube.com/motortrend

"Most drunk Roadkill ever!"

I have seen every episode and await each new one with splendid fervor. I particularly enjoyed the show where they take Freiburger's '68 Dodge Charger to the DirtFish Rally School and for the off roading crowd "Cheap Truck Challenge" is a great watch:

Ha! Great show, I'd never seen it before. I have, however, been to the Desert Bar! We should all go out there sometime!