Sign in to follow this  
UnderlyVerbose

WJ Only run - Florence Junction AZ - April 18 2015

Hey WJ folks,

We're trying to get a bunch of WJs from around Arizona to meet up for one epic trail run and to see some old friends and make some new ones.

It doesn't matter how built, from stock to rock crawler, if it's a WJ, bring it out!

Shoot me a message here for more info or you can join the AZ WJ group on Facebook.

unfortunately i think i'm going to be out of town for this one - hope you do another one soon (if all those WJ drivin' hooligans don't cause too much trouble when put together that is) ;)

Chris will be there. I am a tentative.

You can slap a label on them, but you can't make them bulge out. ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=2628&stc=1&d=1426207259

Grand Clifford.jpg

Please put me down as a tentative. My dad will be in town and wants to do some wheeling. He's never been before but loves what he see's in the pictures. Only issue is his girlfriend isn't as excited about it, so hopefully him and I can work it out and we will be there but I won't know till closer to the date.

Please put me down as a tentative. My dad will be in town and wants to do some wheeling. He's never been before but loves what he see's in the pictures. Only issue is his girlfriend isn't as excited about it, so hopefully him and I can work it out and we will be there but I won't know till closer to the date.

Just tell her you're going for a drive in the country! ;)

Just a bump for this.