Sign in to follow this  
Goodness181

Hello From Maine

Good afternoon,

Just learned of this site on an old episode of The 4x4 Podcast and figured i would stop in and check it out. I'm from southern Maine and own a 2011 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. I do a lot out doors including alot of Geocaching. I'm a full time firefighter/EMT, married and have 2 children a 2year old boy and a 3 month old girl!

Thanks,

Goodness181

My wife was from the Acton area and went to school in Kennebunk. Beautiful area! Glad you found our forum! Let us know if you ever plan a trip to AZ! :cool:

Hi there and welcome! Cool that old episode of the 4x4 Podcast inspired you to check us out - that's an oldie but goody!

Welcome aboard!

welcome to the site - i miss the fall colors of the east coast, but don't miss the cold you have right now!

Welcome! I was in Kennebunk, Biddeford, and Shapleigh the last few falls/winters. Lovely area!

Welcome. Are you anywhere around Wells, Maine? I have good friend that lives there.

Benny.

• Like 1

Welcome. Are you anywhere around Wells, Maine? I have good friend that lives there.

Benny.

Oh my gosh! The best corned beef hash and eggs breakfast I've had in my life was in Wells at the Maine Diner!

Oh my gosh! The best corned beef hash and eggs breakfast I've had in my life was in Wells at the Maine Diner!

I will remember that when we go back to visit. Love me some corn beef hash and eggs.