GRUNT

Grunt's 93 YJ

the Cinders came up the other day and i told Brady i wasn't sure if you were coming this year or not since i didn't think your Jeep was running yet... and so Brady says, with epic disbelief - "STILL??? You gotta be kiddin me!!!"

the Cinders came up the other day and i told Brady i wasn't sure if you were coming this year or not since i didn't think your Jeep was running yet... and so Brady says, with epic disbelief - "STILL??? You gotta be kiddin me!!!"

Out of the mouths of babes...

Well, if Mr. Brady can help me fabricate some sort of skid plate/transmission cross member then I could make headway. I have been stuck for some time working on that. Oh yes, with 3 toddlers I have zero time except at night and I am so tired. Before Kirby sold I called and asked for one of his skids plates but without the predrilled holes for the tranny mount, so that I could drill my own but he never got back to me. :(

I am going this year but sans my jeep.

I am home for 3 more weeks if things stay how they are at work, let me know if you need a hand bud.

I am home for 3 more weeks if things stay how they are at work, let me know if you need a hand bud.

I am actually preparing to pour concrete outside my shop for an outside work surface. Hopefully this will be done Monday. Saturday or Sunday I will be shoveling the gravel(AB) base. You are welcome to come by tomorrow night or this weekend for a beer. Once dry the jeep will be repositioned(pushed, so I need all the help I can get) onto the pad. That following day I will take the rear axle and the new guts to a local shop for work. I am also going to frame my shed next week to get the camping gear, storage bins, and yard equipment out of the shop. Then I can get the motor reassembled.

Sounds good, hoping to drop the Dodge for its lift tomorrow but I am sure I could borrow dads Tahoe. Seeing a woman who lives in Chino Valley so I will be up there one day this weekend, but more than willing to help on the other day. Plus I can help other days too, would be great to see your rig back on the trails.

My poor baby. I wish I did not grenade that wee little transmission. Thank for the clip. "...Allen hauling ass across the Cinders." :D I saw the other pics or her on your Google+. Thanks buddy!

Where has the time gone? Well, the YJ and I are back. I have 10 years of fixing and write ups to fill everyone in on. Instead of starting yet another thread, I will just add to this one. It is good to be back.

• Like 1