Sign in to follow this  
Don2222222

Wyoming Pics

Hey mbuckner,

Guernsey is a good side trip if you are coming up on the I-25. You can see some nice trail ruts here (Oregon Trail) and Register Cliff. We're a half an hour from the I-25. If you decide to stop, let me know and I'll meet up with you if you'd like.

Also, Custer's battlefield is just across the border as you cross into MT. That's always a nice side trip as well.

Hey Don,

I have noticed that jeep people take pictures of rocks even if they can't drive over them.....the photos are very nice. Glad to hear from you up there in Wyoming.

Best to you.

Great pics Don, glad everything is going so well for you up there.

LOL Mac - that's true, they do, haha!

Hey Don,

I have noticed that jeep people take pictures of rocks even if they can't drive over them.....the photos are very nice. Glad to hear from you up there in Wyoming.

Best to you.

Thanks Dan, miss 'ya man!

Great pics Don, glad everything is going so well for you up there.

Hey mbuckner,

Guernsey is a good side trip if you are coming up on the I-25. You can see some nice trail ruts here (Oregon Trail) and Register Cliff. We're a half an hour from the I-25. If you decide to stop, let me know and I'll meet up with you if you'd like.

Also, Custer's battlefield is just across the border as you cross into MT. That's always a nice side trip as well.

Thanks for the offer .... I will have to check out the route and let you know ....

Hey Don, I like your new hat. Looks like a horse hair hat band to go with it. Glad all is well cowboy! George:cool::D

Thanks George,

Yes, that's horsehair, (good eye George) it's actually a "stampede string" it helps me keep my hat on.

Sometimes the winds reach up to 70mph... but usually its only a steady 30mph haha.

Not really, but we do have some gusty days up here.

Miss 'ya George!

:D