Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

2/20 – 2/21/2016: Turkey Creek & Black Canyon Creek: near Black Canyon City, AZ: 4x4 Mod

anybody bringing childrens? i'm thinking about making Brady come on this one with me...

Most females refer to me as a child.

Sorry guys, we won't be able to make this trip after all... have fun and be safe!

"Shelaney"

Work interferes again, I will have to bow out.

Most females refer to me as a child.

i think the politically correct term would be "maturity challenged", or "person of reduced adultiness" ;)

Sorry guys, we won't be able to make this trip after all... have fun and be safe!

"Shelaney"

Work interferes again, I will have to bow out.

bummer kids! thanks for the heads up though.

If you have a printer - please print and fill out the waiver & emergency form here and bring it with you:

http://www.offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=966

We will have some on-hand, but it would be easier if you can have it ready when you show up.

We need one from everyone participating - drivers and adult passengers (okay if couples share one form).

Also, please fill this out again even if you have done so before - we need one each trip. Thank you!

Everybody who is camping please bring firewood if you have room in your rig!

Sorry, but I have to bow out. Woke up with some kind of crud that's getting worse. Have fun.

Due to some dental work this morning that didn't go as planned, I will not be able to go on this trip!@#$%^&*!!! Al

Sorry, but I have to bow out. Woke up with some kind of crud that's getting worse. Have fun.

Due to some dental work this morning that didn't go as planned, I will not be able to go on this trip!@#$%^&*!!! Al

That's a bummer both of you guys!