Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

2/20 – 2/21/2016: Turkey Creek & Black Canyon Creek: near Black Canyon City, AZ: 4x4 Mod

Please remove jeep4fun off the list. Too close to the due date of our newest grandson. Have fun.

Dave

Please count Schip2009 and Melloyello in for this run. Just one vehicle though, as before. :) Will have to see about the optional Sunday trail. Hmm... :) That will be the weekend after my birthday also. So... lots to celebrate! Anniversaries, Birthdays, that's great!

Hey guys need to step down from this run sorry. but my oldest son is coming into town

Devon and I are going to bow out of this one as well.

Curly

Okay minus 3 plus 1. (insider joke for the school teachers on board) Sorry you all can't go we'll miss you. Welcome schip & mello.

anybody bringing childrens? i'm thinking about making Brady come on this one with me...

Is there any room left for us to join in? Our other plans are fizzling out...

sure thing - i'll put you on the list!

A couple of questions:

Is it possible to do just the Saturday trail ride, skipping the overnight and Sunday portion?

I've read there are some areas that paint may be sacrificed, does anyone know the extent to expect?

Thanks

Terry K

Rubidos

I am interested in the Sunday run only. Kris....can you post the approximate gps coordinates of camp so I can meet up with you all Sunday morning?

Thanks!

Mike

anybody bringing childrens? i'm thinking about making Brady come on this one with me...

I'm not sure if I can coerce the kids to join me this time. It gets harder with every month they grow older...

A couple of questions:

Is it possible to do just the Saturday trail ride, skipping the overnight and Sunday portion?

I've read there are some areas that paint may be sacrificed, does anyone know the extent to expect?

Thanks

Terry K

Rubidos

it's certainly possible to just do Saturday, we'll be very close back to the original meet-up spot at the end of day.

our Saturday Turkey Creek trail run does not involve any difficult areas that are likely to cause body/paint damage. my understanding is that some folks do run a lower portion of the creek where there are large rock crawling obstacles - we'll bypass that completely.

I am interested in the Sunday run only. Kris....can you post the approximate gps coordinates of camp so I can meet up with you all Sunday morning?

Thanks!

Mike

i sent some ideas to G & D for camp spots, let me get back with them and we'll post which area we'll likely be at. let's go ahead and set the "leave camp time" at 9:30am for Sunday morning.

I'm not sure if I can coerce the kids to join me this time. It gets harder with every month they grow older...

i hear ya - i told Brady that he has to go with me this time, it's been too long since he came on a trip and this is a nice short but interesting one. he'll be much happier if there are other kids though!

Bryan or Allie will attend with me.

Bryan or Allie will attend with me.

cool!