Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

1/9/2016: 6th Annual Holiday Party BBQ Gift Exch. Cookie Contest near Fountain Hills, 4x4 Easy/Mod.

So I have been a bit busy as of late and haven't been able to keep track of who's bringing what. Is there anything that is needed that I can bring to help out?

So I have been a bit busy as of late and haven't been able to keep track of who's bringing what. Is there anything that is needed that I can bring to help out?

List of stuff in the 1st post of this thread.

Thanks for updating the list. If it doesn't rain I'm bringing competition cookies.

Thanks for updating the list. If it doesn't rain I'm bringing competition cookies.

Okay, I hope you can also contribute to the BBQ pot luck?

Change of plan....Marianne had an operation on wrist today and the doctor says no to an off road event with her injured wing. She has to keep it strapped and not moving. Hard not to move in a CJ on that trail. Sorry folks we can't make it.

Change of plan....Marianne had an operation on wrist today and the doctor says no to an off road event with her injured wing. She has to keep it strapped and not moving. Hard not to move in a CJ on that trail. Sorry folks we can't make it.

We're sorry too, we're going to miss seeing you guys. Tell Marianne to heal fast. Thank you for letting us know.

You can add me to the list D :) I will bring lettuce . Tomato and onions

I hope you can also contribute to the BBQ pot luck?
Looks like Desert 4X4 has the last remaining item from the list in your first post covered. Should I bring something I've missed?

Update:

The rain is supposed to clear out for Saturday, but we will have the party even if there are some minor showers hanging around. We have 2 pop-up shelters and could use a couple more.

Also, we are still meeting at the same time/place (Shell/Circle-K, see the first post). We were concerned about our original trail being too muddy (same one as last year), so we will run a different nearby trail that is mostly sand. This is still a very easy and even shorter (~30 minute) ride - suitable for nearly any stock high clearance 4x4 (or 2wd with aggressive tires).

A reminder that this event is not pet-friendly; please leave your furry little ones at home.

Finally, please let us know who can bring additional shelters - thanks!

I have a shelter I can bring.