Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

1/9/2016: 6th Annual Holiday Party BBQ Gift Exch. Cookie Contest near Fountain Hills, 4x4 Easy/Mod.

Hi Diane, can you put us down for lettuce, tomatoe, cheese and onions. Thanks Jackie

You can add me to the list D :) I will bring lettuce . Tomato and onions

Gotcha, thanks John!

Looks like Desert 4X4 has the last remaining item from the list in your first post covered. Should I bring something I've missed?

You could bring a potato salad or macaroni salad or some chips or something like that that goes with bbq. :)

Hi Diane, can you put us down for lettuce, tomatoe, cheese and onions. Thanks Jackie

Hey you guys, desert4x4 said he'd bring lettuce, tomotoes and onions, can you bring the cheese for burgers? That would be perfect!

Thanks everybody for kicking in! If you haven't put your name down for anything specific yet, just bring whatever you think will go with bbq burgers and dogs, like chips, dips, pickles, deviled eggs, other salads, whatever. Anything and everything is welcome and appreciated! Doesn't have to be homemade...

I hate to have to say this but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great time!! See ya'll on the next run!

Not sure if I was supposed to say this in the original "sign me up" but I will participate in the gift exchange and potluck and I will also bring a canopy in case it rains.

We have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is every trail off Hwy. 87 is CLOSED! So not only our original party spot, but even our plan b party spot are both off limits.

The good news is we've found a suitable alternative location! We're moving the Holiday Party to Butcher Jones Recreation Area next to Saguaro Lake. So there won't be a trail ride this year, but there is a fun hiking trail if anybody wants to check it out, and all our regular festivities are ON!

Meetup:We're still meeting at the original time at place: 9:00 AM - Depart for trail 9:30 AM (or when everyone is ready)

Shell/Circle K on Shea Blvd & Monterey Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ (South side of Shea, West of Hwy. 87) Map here...

EVERYONE WILL NEED A TONTO PASS! available at the meet-up inside the gas station for $8.00.

I hate to have to say this but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great time!! See ya'll on the next run!

Oh that's a bummer! You sure even with the location change?

Not sure if I was supposed to say this in the original "sign me up" but I will participate in the gift exchange and potluck and I will also bring a canopy in case it rains.

That's cool, I'll put you down for that!

Oh that's a bummer! You sure even with the location change?

Unfortunately I'm sure :(

I really wish I could make it, spending time with great people is exactly what I need right now.

I have to back out .. I will be driving to Texas to go see my mother..Have fun out there !

do we need firewood?

do we need firewood?

We don't need firewood.

G:cool: