Sign in to follow this  
jgaz

Wrangler Cargo Basket

I just use the vehicle battery and so far no problem. (knock on wood)

When I use the micro I up the rpm to 1500.

I just use the vehicle battery and so far no problem. (knock on wood)

When I use the micro I up the rpm to 1500.

Alright Roy… You KNOW better than to tease us with tall tales of a microwave in your Jeep, and not post up a thread detailing what and how you went about doing this…

So get busy and spill the proverbial beans. A write-up of the install would be nice, and at this point I'm thinking mandatory… :P

I use the vehicle OEM battery and so far no problem. Future plans when I remove the rear seat is to move the inverter to behind the front passenger seat. I think the micro would work better with shorter power cables.

I use the vehicle OEM battery and so far no problem. Future plans when I remove the rear seat is to move the inverter to behind the front passenger seat. I think the micro would work better with shorter power cables.
Or possibly a second battery in the rear, closer to the action? That way smaller cables could be used for charging that battery… Just a thought…

Now back to our regularly scheduled program. We want pics and an installation thread with a detailed write up of the specifics of what size microwave, what size inverter, etc. etc… :P: D;)

Alright Roy… You KNOW better than to tease us with tall tales of a microwave in your Jeep, and not post up a thread detailing what and how you went about doing this…

So get busy and spill the proverbial beans. A write-up of the install would be nice, and at this point I'm thinking mandatory… :P

Okay Steve. When I get the inverter moved I will do a write up along with pictures. I can't take full credit for this because I got the idea from Scramblin_Jim. :)

Okay Steve. When I get the inverter moved I will do a write up along with pictures. I can't take full credit for this because I got the idea from ScramblingJim. :)
Cool Beans… Looking forward to the specifics… ;)