Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/23 - 9/25/2016: 7th Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

I just updated the first post adding MORE SPONSORS THIS YEAR!

I also changed the price for RV's & Trailers making it a flat $20 whether you pay in advance or at the event.

Just sent payment for Katie and I, and we will most likely bring her daughter Maya who is 5 and love camping and offroading

Just sent payment for Katie and I, and we will most likely bring her daughter Maya who is 5 and love camping and offroading

Got it. Thanks!

I can officially say that I plan to be there. Just waiting for the time off request to go through, and then I'll be sending the payment your way.

We have charcoal on clearance at work. I'll grab a couple of bags for the event!

We have charcoal on clearance at work. I'll grab a couple of bags for the event!

G:cool:

Hi

How do I go about signing up for the Cinders event? Is it separate from the annual membership I just did?

I have it on my calendar to come out from CA. As some of you know, my life goal is to 4wheel in all the lower 48 states Alaska and Canada, so this trip will mark AZ off for me. So very excited :)

Hi

How do I go about signing up for the Cinders event? Is it separate from the annual membership I just did?

I have it on my calendar to come out from CA. As some of you know, my life goal is to 4wheel in all the lower 48 states Alaska and Canada, so this trip will mark AZ off for me. So very excited :)

Nope, nothing separate, you just signed up by replying to this thread. I'll add you to the roster. Looking forward to meeting you!

FYI: you still have until 8/31/2016 @11:59:59 PM to get the prepaid discount for camping at the Cinders Event:

Camping Prices (Includes Friday & Saturday nights - Kids Free!)

• $20 Per Person paid in advance / $25 Per Person paid at event
  • No refunds for cancellations after September 1, 2016.
  • Add $20.00 for RVs or Travel Trailers (no hook-ups)

To Pay in Advance:

Be sure to include 'Cinders', your Offroad Passport User Name and #of guests/RV/Trailers with your payment.
  • Send payment via Paypal to info@offroadpassport.com before 8/31/2016.

Thanks for the reminder note. Just sent payment for Jackie and I. See you there!