Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/23 - 9/25/2016: 7th Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this weekend. I'm sorry to miss it. :o

Mike

Oh that's no bueno! Thanks for letting us know...

I'm packing up the loot for the raffle today.

NegAAEluh3azWGWZO7cBpeHMJ8fvz79WTahgTJ4mZ6pcSUv46868UmsJUgQVru7xRPzqSiOz6g=s800

I'll see you all on Friday.

Sweet!

Speaking of swap meet items, we're cleaning out a bit, and I've decided to sell the Napiear tent I reviewed recently. Let me know if you want it - I can bring it to the Cinders for you! :D

https://offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45236#post45236

I'm packing up the loot for the raffle today.

NegAAEluh3azWGWZO7cBpeHMJ8fvz79WTahgTJ4mZ6pcSUv46868UmsJUgQVru7xRPzqSiOz6g=s800

Dibs on the ORP banner:D

That would look pretty sweet hanging in my garage.

Speaking of swap meet items, we're cleaning out a bit, and I've decided to sell the Napiear tent I reviewed recently. Let me know if you want it - I can bring it to the Cinders for you! :D

https://offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45236#post45236

I just bought new tires for my Cherokee.....or I would be all over that. I added it to my Amazon wish list after I saw your review. Drat....I hate being a grown up and being financially responsible sometimes!

I just added the following to the first post of this thread:

NEW! Driving Directions to Campground: From Flagstaff, take I-40 to exit 201. Turn left and go toward Page (Highway 89). Go north on 89 approximately 13 miles to the entrance of Sunset Crater National Monument. Turn right toward Sunset Crater Visitor Center (on Forest Road 545a), go 1.7 miles to O'Leary Group Campground Road on the left (just before Bonito Campground).

Pro-Tip: Pull up the driving directions before you get out of Flagstaff. Very iffy cell service out around the Campground!

Hey guys,

New member here, I was wondering if it's too late to join in on this trip? I was directed this way by a few members of AZWJ's.

Thanks

Drew

Hey guys,

New member here, I was wondering if it's too late to join in on this trip? I was directed this way by a few members of AZWJ's.

Thanks

Drew

It's not to late, I'll add you to the roster. Thanks for signing up over here!