Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/23 - 9/25/2016: 7th Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

I hate to have to say this, but Katie and I are not going to be able to attend. Katie's cat is very sick and we have been having to force feed her for 3 weeks now. Although she isn't getting worse, she isn't getting better either. We don't feel comfortable asking someone to take care of her while we go out and play for 3 days.

Because we're feeding her twice a day, we are thinking of going up to Flag after her morning feeding to take Katie's daughter Maya on the Snowbowl chairlift - we might stop in and say hi when we finish with the charlift before we head home.

Hope everyone has a great time! Stay warm :)

I hate to have to say this, but Katie and I are not going to be able to attend. Katie's cat is very sick and we have been having to force feed her for 3 weeks now. Although she isn't getting worse, she isn't getting better either. We don't feel comfortable asking someone to take care of her while we go out and play for 3 days.

Because we're feeding her twice a day, we are thinking of going up to Flag after her morning feeding to take Katie's daughter Maya on the Snowbowl chairlift - we might stop in and say hi when we finish with the charlift before we head home.

Hope everyone has a great time! Stay warm :)

Oh no that's a bummer, I hope she starts to improve. Yes please do swing by if you go the Snowbowl. Thanks for letting me know.

It's iffy if I'll be there. Came down with a cold and will see how I feel tomorrow.

My wife and I will meet all at the campground as we can only do Saturday.

Sorry for the last minute notice.

My wife and I will meet all at the campground as we can only do Saturday.

Sorry for the last minute notice.

That's fine see you guys up there!

In case anyone was interested in the Snowbowl Chairlift this weekend - it is closed for maintenance this weekend only :(

We may still come up for the day Saturday anyway, maybe go to Bearizona since we'll have the 5 y/o with us plus there is a festival downtown Flag also: http://www.flagcorn.com/

Hi all... hope you have a great turnout and lots of fun as always. We will definitely make it to another outing eventually. Promise. Miss you all!

Schip and mello_yello

On my way!!! :D

We made it home safe. Thank you everyone for your assistance when I needed it, all our great friends for making it such a fun event, and especially Diane, George, and Kristoffer for putting together another successful ORP Cinders weekend!

made it home, unpacked and showered!

:clap: THANK YOU to everyone that came out and made it a great time!! we had a nice run with no one lost and no major rig issues - and the party at the campfire was one to remember! :silly::liquor:

:good: also a HUGE THANKS to everyone that participated in the raffle, including the vendors and members that donated prizes!