Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Lead a trip to win Funtreks prize duo!

DSCN8352.JPGDSCN3325.JPGDSCN9896.JPG

To encourage the use of the Offroad Passport forum for organizing trips, we are rewarding club members who do so with a chance to win a sweet prize! Between January 1, and August 31, 2016 (yes, it's retro-active) every trip planned here and followed by a pictures thread, is a chance to win this Funtreks Off Highway Adventures Guides Book and Data Card Set!

Details about this Funtreks prize combo here: Guide to Arizona Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails (2nd Edition) AND SD Card - Guide to Arizona 4WD Trails

4x4AZfront.jpgSD4x4AZ.jpg

How to get entered to win & the fine print:

Each Day trip = 1 Entry
  • Each Multi-day trip = 2 Entries
  • Contest open to Premium Club Members only.
  • Eligible trips may be posted as Open to Everyone or Premium Club Only, your choice.
  • The winner will be drawn at the 7th Annual Cinders Event 9/23 - 9/25/2016 (Winner does NOT need to be present).

In the running for the prize so far:

Ladybug Playing in the Plamosas: Overnight trip = 2 entries

ChrisD Serendipity Feb. 27, 2016 and Secret Pass Feb. 28, 2016 = 2 entries

ChrisD March, 6th 2016: Vermilion Cliffs - Southeast Overlooks & March, 7th 2016: Vermilion Cliffs - Soap Creek Tank Overnight trip = 2 entries

Awesome.

I've updated the 1st post in this thread to show who is in the running so far for the prize. :D

I've updated the 1st post in this thread to show who is in the running so far for the prize. :D

sweet!

c'mon, i know some more of you are dying to try your hand at leading a run!?!

it doesn't need to be a big ordeal, you don't have to pre-run or know exactly where you are going even! just be honest on your signup thread regarding what you do know about the trail and what people might encounter.

if you'd like to try leading with a smaller group your first time then just limit the number of rigs or make the event available only to Premium Club members.

...and you can always PM myself or Diane if you have any questions about how to post a new thread or whatnot!

Once I get Cecil back on the road we'll be hitting the dirt regularly - I'll need to make up from having it apart for so long.

I've already got the 2nd edition guidebook and my GPS unit with its Nintendo Gameboy mustard yellow screen color is so outdated I don't believe the data card is compatible. But I still want to lead a granite hill trail run before it gets too hot. It's the only one I know inside and out. Besides the Coves and all Sedona trails..

You can still get entered to win this fabulous prize! If you're going out wheeling sometime anyhow, you might as well post it up on the forum and then post some pictures. Even if nobody goes with you - it's an entry to the contest!! ;)

FYI - We have not forgotten about this and we will be drawing the winner at the Cinders Event next weekend!

There are only 6 tickets in the pot: 2 for Ladybug and 4 for ChrisD.

Good Luck to Both of you!