Sign in to follow this  
Reverend

Reverend's Rigs

Hey All!

Thought I'd post something about, "what gets me there" rigs. First up I have a 96 Chevy Silverado 4wd, with 241k miles on her! It's my daily driver, so I don't wheel on her too hard. I've added some HID high beam lights, 5000 kelvin (slight blueish color) and some 7" LED offroad lights to the bumper. They both help immensely out in pitch black roads. I didn't want to get a light bar, since every one and their mother has one haha. A few other things I've added are, an aux push fan, hood vents, welded a push bar to the front bumper, and a cb radio. Like I said, this is my DD, so I don't beat on her too much, just like to explore where I know I can reach my destination...

Also at the first of the year I bought an ATV - Polaris 325 Trail Boss, 2wd. I purchased off a friend who basically used it to hunt. It's been garaged and has very little wear on it. Now I haven't been on an ATC or Dirtbike since 1988, so it's slow going for me LOL! All my friends bag on me for going sooo slow, but meh..whatever - I'm looking for mines or something interesting! I've just had to maintain it, bushings, balljoints, front tires, battery, did a lil paint work to it, etc.. It's soo much fun, I have missed it! But loading it is kinda sketchy sometimes lol, I need to make some wider ramps!!!

Anyways, a few pics:

Near Greaterville

ff478ee.jpg

Local mud hole

0fe0785.jpg

Preparing for an outing

e8a3621.jpg

6'5" on a tiny quad, I need something bigger LOL

f507061.jpg

Nice rigs! I'm really digging that Silverado: glad to see you're enjoying it worry free with 241K on it.

I didn't want to get a light bar, since every one and their mother has one haha.

:laugh: :laugh:

nice looking vehicles you have there

those Trail Boss ATVs may not be the fastest thing in the world, but they are reliable from what i've seen!

Thanks guys, been awhile since I've been out exploring! When it 100+ temps, doesnt really want to make me go out exploring haha

Are the photos still working for everyone else?

are the photos still working for everyone else?
yup... ;)

Are the photos still working for everyone else?
They're not working for me either, more than likely my overzealous computer firewall is not jiving with the Reverend's photo hosting website.

They're not working for me either, more than likely my overzealous computer firewall is not jiving with the Reverend's photo hosting website.

still good for me

I can see them.