Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Open to All! 8/27 - 8/29/10 Annual Cinders Trip 4x4 Moderate, Improved Campground

...At first I thought the 6 Habaneros to 7 Tomatoes ratio was too high, but now I'm liking it...

Oh no you don't! My military training tells me this is a "information plant." Maybe she used 6, maybe she used only 4. Hmmm? ;)

I'm in! Miss January, I do have an open seat.

I'm in! Miss January, I do have an open seat.

Cool Slider! Thanks! :D

I wheeled and dealed today at work and I am going to swap on calls with another driver to be able to get this weekend off :D. Hulkster and I are going to make this a jam packed weekend and run CK for another sites annual run EARLY Saturday and then head for the 17 and up the hill to join everyone at the Cinders, and we will join the group running trails in Sedona on Sunday.

I can't wait for this trip because somehow I have never wheeled CK, the Cinders or Sedona.

Im in... Just the Jeep probably no trailer by then. Dan this is going to be a loong trip, but uber sweet!

Please sign me up for this trip :D It will be just little'ole me going .....Let the fun begin!!!!

Please sign me up for this trip :D It will be just little'ole me going .....Let the fun begin!!!!

Rosanne backed out since this afternoon? :confused: Glad you are here.

Please sign me up for this trip!:eek: I will be just by myself unless somebody needs a ride from the Phoenix area.

It will be good to see Number 7 and dzJeepChic again. Been a long time since last year's Death Valley trip!

Remember to mail your camping fees before Thursday, Aug. 5th to receive advance pricing! d :rolleyes:

Bummer.....:weep:

I'll be fishing in Yosemite that week....Have fun and take lots of pics!

smiles, ladybug