Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

Wildflower Run at Table Mesa

P1060285.JPG

Nena Barlow, of Barlow Jeep Rentals in Sedona, AZ led a wildflower run on a short 7-mile loop.

easy trail overall, but with some steeper loose sections, we did have to pull out the tow rope for a couple Jeeps that were running more street-oriented tires. the flowers were indeed in full bloom, but it's already getting a little hot out - 96 today...

here's the pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/kristoffersmith/20100418TableMesaLoopWildflowerRun

Great trip, really enjoyed it. Glad the cows were able to lead us out of the valley...:rolleyes:

Here's some pics:

DSC_4138.JPG

Lost our trail leader so decided to follow the locals

DSC_4196.JPG

DSC_4204.JPG

No one thunk to hook it to a Jeep :laugh: Kris took the lead because of the aggressive tread on his sandals :D

DSC_4221.JPG

DSC_4283.JPG

DSC_4304.JPG

Many more at:

Wildflower Run

Great pictures you guys, thanks for posting them. That looks like a fun trail - I've never been on it. I'm trying to figure out if it loops back to where you started or if you end up in a different spot? Just looking at some of the pictures of flowers make me itchy, I'm having a rough year of allergies. d :rolleyes:

Hey Diane,

It pretty much is one big loop. Like Kris said though, a lot of loose rock on the hills. Not a long trail though, 'bout an hour to hour and a half to run.

I attached a map...

TM-map-2010-1.pdf

Thanks Dave. I saved a copy of it for when we're looking for an easy beginner trailride. d :rolleyes:

Awesome pics! I love your tread Kris!

Kris pulled me out once too. I need to find a tire that has the same tread pattern as his sandals!

DSC_4221.JPG