Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

11/24/16 who wants to be in the Thanksgiving Day Parade Fountain Hills?

This thread is to gauge interest in doing an Offroad Passport entry in the annual Thanksgiving Day Parade in Fountain Hills.

If enough people want to do it I'll get an entry form. I'd like at least 7 - 10 rigs, and I can provide 2 of those, so at least 5 more...

We would all need to be staging early (7 am I think?). Oh, and you'll be back home by noon so you won't miss turkey and all the trimmings!

Let me know if you want to do it!!

Cecil, Katie and I would be interested in being in the parade - sounds like a great time!

Katie was asking about this event today and if we're going to be doing this, BUT it's lookin like a dud :(

OR do we just need a bump to get it back on everyone's radar :)

Katie was asking about this event today and if we're going to be doing this, BUT it's lookin like a dud :(

OR do we just need a bump to get it back on everyone's radar :)

Thanks Jeff! Deadline to enter is 11/6, which is Sunday, but I'm sure if I contact them on Monday we'd be okay. So we'll give this the weekend to see if anybody wants to go.

Please count me in. Is there anything I need to bring, provide, etc?

Please count me in. Is there anything I need to bring, provide, etc?

If more people sign up there might be something more you could bring. We're not signing up unless we get a few more rigs.

Let me check with chef to find out what time the bird goes in the oven and get back to you on this. Might be up for it if the plan is still a go.