Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

6/18/2010 - 6/20: Camping on Mogollon Rim (near Strawberry, AZ): Car/RV accessible

CB is ok as well. If you plan to camp within CB distance of waypoint "A" I'll find you!! Woohoo! I'm excited too!

Mike and I are up for the trip. We need to get out and have some fun with friends!

Bear will also be coming up.

Hi - Does anyone have a dutch oven they can bring? Planning to make dump cake Saturday night and think I need a second pot...

Brady is getting SO excited :)

Mike and I are up for the trip. We need to get out and have some fun with friends!

Bear will also be coming up.

How come Bear never signs in here anymore? Are you his agents? ;)

Since my posse has bailed out on another trip, and the fact I do not have a working jeep and this is SUV accessible, I would like to add myself to this trip. :D

Going to have to back out on this one. I don't fly back in from Alaska till the morning of the 19th and if I have the energy to head out wheeling and camping it needs to be to my friends retirement camp out in Sedona.

Going to have to back out on this one. I don't fly back in from Alaska till the morning of the 19th and if I have the energy to head out wheeling and camping it needs to be to my friends retirement camp out in Sedona.

Dan, is it because I am going? ;):D Would have been fun to hang with you.

Dan, is it because I am going? ;):D Would have been fun to hang with you.

LOL. Trust me its been way too long since we hung out and my two day weekends are getting limited (changing jobs in July), but Digger is organizing that run for Karen's retirement. If I get delayed and get in later I will probably join this one instead late Saturday, a lot closer to home and a good chance to stop in and check on the grandparents in Payson. I will try to have some fresh salmon fillets with me too.

Woohoo I'm excited... It'll be perfect timing while its 110 in the valley. Nice to see the Ruts and Grunt sign up. :D

What is the plan for the meals? On our own or potluck? J

What is the plan for the meals? On our own or potluck? J

we are doing our own thing... but if some of you want to put together a pot luck that's totally fine!

aimee is going to make dump-cake to share with everyone for B's birthday... we still need another dutch oven, if no-one else has one then we just have to make several batches and people will have to wait their turn :)