Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

6/18/2010 - 6/20: Camping on Mogollon Rim (near Strawberry, AZ): Car/RV accessible

We are both so ready to get out of the house, out of the valley, and not work on a weekend! Too much stress in our lives right now, and I am ready to let it disappear during a weekend full of relaxing with friends! See you all soon! J

YAY!! Miss you guys!! :)

We are both so ready to get out of the house, out of the valley, and not work on a weekend! Too much stress in our lives right now, and I am ready to let it disappear during a weekend full of relaxing with friends! See you all soon! J

YAY!! Miss you guys!! :)

I am going to miss you guys too, but I have to have the jeep ready for Colorado and Flag! Is Bear or Anthony going with you guys this weekend? I called Bear but he never called me back and I have not heard from Slider in months. :confused:

Sitting at the station... Bored... Wish I was there... :( Wish you guys would update us with pics from the campsite. ;)

Sitting at the station... Bored... Wish I was there... :( Wish you guys would update us with pics from the campsite. ;)

We missed you! It was a blast. We just got home. Thanks Kris & Aimee for picking such a great place for a campout! The entire Zalman gang had a wonderful time. Pics later. d :rolleyes:

we made it home, wow we are dirty!

thanks for coming everyone, all of us had a great time. Brady slept all the way home and is still exhausted from so much fun!

We made it home safe and sound as well! That was righteous. What a great place to camp. Do over! My boys slept the whole way home and they were sooooo filthy. Luke was disgusting! All signs of a very good time! ~ Brown Bunch

Why is everyone so dirty? The 4x4 Hams are camping on Milk Ranch Point this weekend. Were there bugs? I heard someone went up north last weekend and got eaten alive by gnats.

Why is everyone so dirty? The 4x4 Hams are camping on Milk Ranch Point this weekend. Were there bugs? I heard someone went up north last weekend and got eaten alive by gnats.

I guess it's just super dirty dirt. It sticks to everything and it's dark. We had a lot of children with us, and every one of them looked like they'd been rolling in it by the end of every day. We were also on Milk Ranch Point, not too many bugs, although I did get about 5 mosquito bites on my back. d :rolleyes:

Were there bugs?

i'd suggest packing your citronella candle and/or bug spray V.

i wore low cut socks all weekend and my ankles ended up pin cushions for little critter stingers.