Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/15 - 9/17/2017: 8th Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

Brenda and Paul plan on being there this year. Thx.

Unfortunately, won't be able to make this trip. Please take me off the list. Thanks.

Unfortunately, won't be able to make this trip. Please take me off the list. Thanks.

I'm sorry to see you can't make it but thank you for letting me know ahead of time. Looking forward to meeting you on the next one!!

Please remove me from the list. I have to jump out of a plane with Shelley's daughter for her 18th birthday.

Please remove me from the list. I have to jump out of a plane with Shelley's daughter for her 18th birthday.

:(

Just FYI:

Last year we had the biggest space at the campground, and yet we were pretty crowded, especially the tent campers. So this year we reserved 2 spaces (big one and middle one). Obviously it cost quite a bit more, but going by last year's attendance, we should at least break even.

The reason we offer a discount on prepayment is so we can gauge attendance and space requirements, and to be sure we can cover the costs. We have until Aug 31st to cancel the extra site, and we're getting close to breaking even, but we're not quite there yet.

If you're for sure going, and you'd like to have more space between campers, I would ask that you commit to it by prepaying for camping before Aug 31.

Thank you for listening. :)

Count us in! Looking forward to the salsa contest!

I just added this logo link to the first post. Somebody's going to win a set of Silblade wipers for their rig!!

premiumguard_big.png

Please add me to the attendee list.

Payment mailed ..... eta on the 24th ..

Thank you

Please add me to the attendee list.

Payment mailed ..... eta on the 24th ..

Thank you

Roger, and thank you for the heads up!