Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Kevin's Offroad at Garnet Ghost Town | Overland Expedition Adventure to Garnet, Montana

Our friends over at Kevin's Offroad posted a blog about their recent visit to Garnet Ghost Town in western Montana. What a find this must have been! As Kevin mentions in his video, Garnet resembled more of a 'Ghost Metropolis' because so many buildings are still standing! Check out the video below, and catch the blog post at: https://kevinsoffroad.com/garnet-ghost-town-overland-expedition-video/

My son lived in Montana, & I did get to visit Garnet As Kevin states it is awesome. Kevin if your still in MT try to get down to Virginia City, a little touristy but another cool ghost town...Al

My son lived in Montana, & I did get to visit Garnet As Kevin states it is awesome. Kevin if your still in MT try to get down to Virginia City, a little touristy but another cool ghost town...Al

Hey there, Al. Actually, I did tour through Virginia City on my way to the Gold Country meetup, when we were up there together. Not sure if you heard the story or not, but Woody and Sherman stuck a dollar bill on my windshield when they saw my unattended rig parked in Virginia City, and then made up a story that there was a rumor of a local hitman who would warn people he was coming after them by putting a dollar bill on their windshield, lol. Love those guys!!

Hahaha! That's a funny story right there!

Awesome place! Reminds me of some of the ghost towns in Colorado.

It's pretty cold up here in Montana today!

It's pretty cold up here in Montana today!

I was wondering where you were - saw a picture on your fb page all snowy & cold looking.