Sign in to follow this  
jkucrawler

Sutherland trail run

I want to do a Sutherland run Feb 25 possibly 8am iv never did this trail and really don't want to do it alone as its supposed to be very challenging let me know if any one is interested.

It is a tough trail, so I'd def say don't go alone. Generally it's just a rocky easy trail with several obstacles ranging from moderate to difficult, but most of them don't have a go-around. It's a long way for me to go for a day trip so I'm out, but I hope you find somebody to go with!

This section of the trail appears to have a high pucker factor.

Post a new thread in the Trip & Event Planning/Sign-up sign up section if you'd like others from here to join you. Pretty sure there are quite a few members in the Tucson area.

Scott, thanks for pointing out that this wasn't in the Trips planning sub-forum, i hadn't even noticed that at first!

jkucrawler, i moved the thread to that sub-forum for you - maybe more folks will see it there...

Scott, thanks for pointing out that this wasn't in the Trips planning sub-forum, i hadn't even noticed that at first!

jkucrawler, i moved the thread to that sub-forum for you - maybe more folks will see it there...

Oh, haha I didn't notice that either. Thanks scottL!

Oh, haha I didn't notice that either. Thanks scottL!

You're welcome!

Not sure if you saw the trip report from a couple years ago. Fun trail that has a handful of challenges. First portion that is rocky will beat you up a bit. We've done it a couple of times when Sarah and I lived right down the road. We've moved up to Peoria, Az since this trip. https://offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3919&highlight=sutherland