Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

2018 Trips & Events Calendar Planning (Fixed Poll)

Would you like to give input to the 2018 Trips & Events Calendar?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to give input to the 2018 Trips & Events Calendar?

• Yes, I have some ideas for the 2018 Trips & Events I'd like to throw out there
    • No, I don't want to be involved in planning the 2018 Trips & Events Calendar
    • I would rather go to a meeting to share my Trips & Events ideas
    • I would rather post in a thread to share my Trips & Events ideas

We're getting ready to plan the Trips & Events Calendar for 2018, and we wondered if you guys would be interested in having some input to the process? Members often mention some really great ideas as to places to go and things to see, so we thought maybe you would.

If you are interested, would you rather attend a meeting or post your ideas in a thread on the forum? Should both be an option?

Please vote in the poll so we can decide if a Trips & Events Ideas Meeting and/or thread is something we should do.

Thanks you guys!

Oops, the original poll did not allow for multiple responses so I had to delete it and start over. If you voted in the original, please do over. :D

Moab and Baja (Mexico)

I'm cool with whatever means you find easiest! You guys do so much for keeping this club vital and fresh, so I say do what's easiest for you admin!

smiles, ladybug

I'm cool with whatever means you find easiest! You guys do so much for keeping this club vital and fresh, so I say do what's easiest for you admin!

smiles, ladybug

Good answer!

I'd be down for anything my stock heap could make it on, you guys do a ton for the club and it's working well, so don't change anything.

I voted for a meeting because I think it's difficult to use the threads for productive outcomes around a question like this. The threads lack context and real interaction. I do agree with the folks above who noted that the club might be less fun to run if it becomes a democracy, but I think we could have a meeting with the intent to help carry the burden of ideas for trips. Seems like it would be a fun and useful meeting.

All three of you guys do a great job i'm good with whatever you choose!:D