Sign in to follow this  
scottL

Colorado ZR2 runs the Rubicon without mods and drives home

"See how the Colorado ZR2 off-road truck is ready for challenging rock crawling trails right from the factory. With standard equipment including functional rock sliders, increased wheel travel and class-exclusive front and rear electronic locking differentials, the ZR2 traversed the iconic Rubicon trail without any modifications."

Hopefully as popular as a BMW 535d.

Sir scottL are you referring to the 2017 Duramax Chevy Colorado ZR2? Although, a nice diesel, and a front locker, only somewhat competitive to a Taco.

the ZR2 traversed the iconic Rubicon trail without any modifications.

Was the truck without modifications or the trail? I wonder how much they had to stack...

Sir scottL are you referring to the 2017 Duramax Chevy Colorado ZR2? Although, a nice diesel, and a front locker, only somewhat competitive to a Taco.
not the diesel, it's the one in the video link. The chevy Colorado is comparable to the Tacoma in size anyway. I know because my neighbor recently traded in his Tacoma on the Colorado and they basically look the same from across the street.

Was the truck without modifications or the trail? I wonder how much they had to stack...
even with the newly increased front wheel travel I doubt they made it through without stacking.