Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

AZ State Parks & Trails Off-Highway Vehicle Program Economic Impact Survey

Off-Highway Vehicle Program Economic Impact Survey

In recent years, off-highway vehicle use has grown significantly throughout Arizona. With 365 riding days per year, scenic trails and great weather, Arizona draws OHV enthusiasts from across the country to access our motorized trails. With Arizona’s growing OHV community in mind, Arizona State Parks has partnered with Arizona State University to better determine the economic impact this activity has in our state.

Over the next 12 months, Arizona State Parks will be collecting user surveys both electronically and at various riding areas throughout the state. Having a better understanding of spending behaviors, travel trends, and trail needs will aid us in providing a better statewide trail system, programs, and information to you, the OHV users.

This survey is completely voluntary and we greatly appreciate all those that are willing to participate. The questionnaire should not take more than eight minutes to complete. Your response is extremely important and is vital to the success of this study and the future of our OHV trail system.

To participate, please click here to complete the survey.

Doesn't want to load for me. Just an endless loading symbol.

Done. Took me two minutes.

worked for me in Chrome browser on Mac. took maybe 10 minutes max, mainly to think about estimates for the spending amounts in the breakdown areas.

it's really important to do these surveys. they are used to show the "powers that be" that OHV/outdoor enthusiasts do spend a ton of money with local business and therefore our interests should be taken seriously.

it was frustrating that right off the bat some questions ignored street legal 4x4 vehicle recreation and therefore i had to write in a couple "other" responses... yet later in the survey there were redundant categories for "4WD" and "SUV/Jeep" on the same question and i didn't know which one to put the spending breakdown in.

it's really important to do these surveys. they are used to show the "powers that be" that OHV/outdoor enthusiasts do spend a ton of money with local business and therefore our interests should be taken seriously.

I thought about our last trip to Four Peaks and ball parked 8 of us spent $40 on gas & $10 on permits/food etc.

Also entered Jeep in "other" fields where Jeep was not one of the choices.

I thought about our last trip to Four Peaks and ball parked 8 of us spent $40 on gas & $10 on permits/food etc.

Also entered Jeep in "other" fields where Jeep was not one of the choices.

on the repairs/maintenance and accessories categories it didn't have room to type "an ass-load", so i estimated a bunch of $$