Sign in to follow this  
mbuckner

seat covers

Hello,

The seat covers are coming apart after 15+years of use.

Can anyone recommend a supplier of "tactical/molle" seat covers?

Best regards,

Mike

Google SuperHides. Mine are digital camo.

My neighbor bought the Smittybilt covers. The fit was so-so when first installed. With even a minimal amount of weight in any of the attached pouches the rear panel began to sag badly.

He sold them on Craig's list. I'm not sure what he is using now but I'll try to find out.

Update: neighbor says his are "bartact". Only has minimal weight on the molle so far but says they are night and day different than the smittybilt covers.

i always heard CoverKing made some of the best custom fitted covers around... you can get them through Costco (not sure how much discount they have). it appears they do now have a "tactical" version too: https://www.costco.com/Coverking-1-Row-Tactical-Seat-Cover-Black-%2526-Charcoal.product.100142606.html

just FYI - when i looked into the idea of covers from my WJ, i was going to get "real CR grade neoprene" as those were the only thing that looked like a nice tight factory fit to me. the Cordura, though very tough, is probably one of the messiest looking (i.e. it doesn't hug the seat and can "bunch up"). i don't know if you care about that sort of thing or prefer function over form.

Thanks for the info... I will start the research on each one suggested ......

Best regards,

Mike