Sign in to follow this  
valkyrie

Roof Rack query?

Hi, we are new to the forum and just have a question. We have a 2011 Spanish Built Nissan Navara that we are looking to put a roof rack on. We love the look of the Second Gen Nissan Frontier Roof Rack (customised for KC Daylighters) from Xoskel Offroad. The first question is would this rack fit on our Navara and secondly are they (or anything similar) available in Australia?

Not sure you'll get many answers on this: most of us are based in the US. We don't have lots of the vehicles you guys enjoy down-under.

I personally run a FrontRunner Rack on my Jeep JK and love it. Seems that they have stuff for your Nissan as well: https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/au/vehicle/?find=2011-nissan-navara-double-cab-103171

There's a member here who used to sell Xoskel Offroad accessories, so he might know. The thing is I haven't seen him post here in a long time so not even sure if he's still doing that or not. Anyhow, you might try sending a PM, his user id is Fangers.

Thank you, really appreciate the reply. We will have a look at the site.

Welcome to the forum.

This 'rack from Front Runner should fit your truck. You might compare measurements from their installation manual against the Xoskel unit you are after to see if it will fit your application.